Features & News
Competition: Win Crusader Kings II
October 26, 2012, Author: Neil Hughes
As the Golden Joystick Awards take place today, we thought it would be a great idea to introduce you to one of the nominated games that you might not be too familiar with.
Crusader Kings II has been nominated for Best Strategy Game at the Golden Joystick Awards and, if the idea of creating a dynasty to rule a kingdom, this might be the game for you.
To celebrate the new release of the expansion pack, Legacy of Rome,which will focus on the Byzantine Empire (the Greek continuation of the Roman Empire) as well as on the Orthodox Church, we are delighted to offer you the chance to win one of ten Steam codes for the nominated base game Crusader Kings II.
Crusader Kings II allows you to:
- Start a game in 1066 and forge 400 years of European history
- Take on the role of a Christian noble and carry them through the ages from Count to Emperor via the line of succession
- Gather Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your dynasty
- Expand your feudal domain at the expense of your rivals
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each armed with their own agendas
- Re-enact the Crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states
- Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
For your chance to win a Steam download code of the Crusader Kings II game , simply comment below or tweet us with why you would like to win a copy of the game.
You can of course find much more info on the game and other Paradox titles over at Paradox Plaza.
Feature Type: Competitions | Tagged Crusader Kings II, Golden Joystick Awards, Legacy of Rome, Strategy